at 17 days old:
Natalie

Lindsey

Aside from the length of their hair, the only other difference I see is that it appears the outfit has shrunk in length. That or Lindsey has long arms and legs and a short torso (she could, those would be Wier genes). I also love that their little bodies fit on the head rest with some room to spare. And how do you like their mirrored rooms? =)
Natalie
Lindsey
Aside from the length of their hair, the only other difference I see is that it appears the outfit has shrunk in length. That or Lindsey has long arms and legs and a short torso (she could, those would be Wier genes). I also love that their little bodies fit on the head rest with some room to spare. And how do you like their mirrored rooms? =)
2 comments:
What cute little girls- I can't wait to do comparison photos too... we just don't know with who yet! I also meant to comment on your pumpkin patch photos. I love how you put Lindsey on a pumpkin, so cute!
I know what you mean about cousins and not sharing so well, too. Our niece is a year older than Riley and they can't wait to see each other all the time... then spend 90% of the time fighting over toys or something. So funny!
No baby yet... stupid full moon! :) I seem to be blessed with due date babies, so I'm sure we're looking at sometime next week! I had an appt. today and was almost 2 cm., but nothing else to get excited about... but, I'm very ready to meet this little guy/girl!
Hi Lisa! Megan sent me the link to your blog. your girls are just beautiful! Love the pumpkin shots. My little boy is 3 now and we are having a blast. I'm so glad you are doing well. Come see us sometime up here in the mountains!
Anita at Young Harris College
Post a Comment