oh, i forgot to mention, the very first thing that popped into my head when i saw the rash picture, was the smiths album cover. do you know that one? it's an identical pictrue!
word verification this time is lutic. that's better!! :)
I love watching the kids play in the bathtub together- the bubbles are fun. It looks like your girls really get along well- so far! :) Have they started fighting over toys yet?
5 comments:
Oh my, once I enlarged the photo I really could see all that red. poor thing....
look at the bubbles on their heads! LOL
do you have word verification turned on as a cruel joke? today's word is dabseumq. i swear they get harder to read every time lolol
oh, i forgot to mention, the very first thing that popped into my head when i saw the rash picture, was the smiths album cover. do you know that one? it's an identical pictrue!
word verification this time is lutic. that's better!! :)
Poor girl.
I love watching the kids play in the bathtub together- the bubbles are fun. It looks like your girls really get along well- so far! :) Have they started fighting over toys yet?
Yikes! Is that from egg??
That's a baby version of what Jeff looked like the first 3 days of our vacation after a reaction to an antibiotic.
Post a Comment