Who is the old broad beside George?
i have the opposite question..who is the guy on the left?
Ha! David, I was going to write the same thing. :))I love me some Reba!The verification word is ditties...just in case you wanted to know.
That is going to be a great concert! I HATED country music until a couple of years ago and the old me would have cringed at a Reba/George line-up, now I'd love it! Have fun!!! When is the concert? Kudos to hubby! :)
Love the new Christmas look for the blog- very cute! The holiday season is here!! :)
ok, now i know it's george strait. obviously i've heard his name but i didn't know what he looked like.i don't know much country, but I think Glen Campbell is terrific, but he's going back a ways!
I got the tickets yesterday.Some broad named Lee Ann Womack is opening.She won American Idol right?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Who is the old broad beside George?
i have the opposite question..
who is the guy on the left?
Ha! David, I was going to write the same thing. :))
I love me some Reba!
The verification word is ditties...just in case you wanted to know.
That is going to be a great concert! I HATED country music until a couple of years ago and the old me would have cringed at a Reba/George line-up, now I'd love it! Have fun!!! When is the concert? Kudos to hubby! :)
Love the new Christmas look for the blog- very cute! The holiday season is here!! :)
ok, now i know it's george strait. obviously i've heard his name but i didn't know what he looked like.
i don't know much country, but I think Glen Campbell is terrific, but he's going back a ways!
I got the tickets yesterday.
Some broad named Lee Ann Womack is opening.
She won American Idol right?
Post a Comment