Monday, December 28, 2009

Moments

Why I love Christmas, in Photos:

Playing Santa

Helping Others
Unwrapping

Reading Favorite (New Mickey Mouse) Books

Riding New Bicycles

Little Drummer Girls

Truly Happy Faces

First Hershey's Santa Bars

Quality Family Time
(in new chairs among a mess of toys!)


Christmas wasn't very relaxing this year, but it was so rewarding.
=)

5 comments:

David said...

looks like it was spectacular!

Brooke said...

Fun!! We have the same Pottery Barn Kids chairs and the kids LOVE them! I'm being a slacker in blogging our Christmas... maybe tonight after the kids go to bed. Right now I'm de-Christmasing our house. :)

Any big plans for New Years?

Lisa Christine said...

Looks like your Christmas was filled with a lot of 'classic christmas moments'. Just the way it should be :)

Heidi D said...

Hey! We had Hershey's chocolate Santa's too! Were they from Santa himself like ours?

Good pictures.

David said...

you're christmas was just as unwhite as ours was! :)